🤓 Test Engineer with C#
6 500 - 10 000 PLN brutto
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are inviting a QA Engineer to join a growing account in industrial automation domain. We are looking people for a new project started from scratch. We provide solutions to a leading supplier of products and services for industrial process measurement and automation. The company offers comprehensive process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recording and digital communications across a wide range of industries, optimizing processes with regards to economic efficiency, safety, and environmental protection.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software verification
- Test design and execution skills
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools
- Good knowledge of C#/Java programming languages
- Object Orientation Programming is extremely important
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Good communication skills and team-player attitude
- Intermediate knowledge of English
- Work with the team in an agile (scrum) environment
- Knowledge of Embedded systems is nice to have
- Requirements analysis and development of test cases, test design
- Execute automated tests
- Test management and track software defects in designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with developers and product management staff to assure high quality
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
- Communication with the customer in English
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!