🤓 Senior Test Automation Engineer with C#
9 000 - 12 000 PLN gross
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are looking for Senior Test Automation Engineer with C# to join our new team in Cracow. Our customer is a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation. Last year they have received two German Innovation Awards.
Currently, we are extending this cooperation to a new site in Germany. This will be a new team focused on application testing on embedded devices. If you want to be a part of the project built from scratch, have an influence on technologies, engage in interesting technical challenges and broaden your competencies- this is the role for you.
- 4+ years of experience in software test
- Deep knowledge on SW test methodologies
- Very good knowledge of C# programming language
- Object Orientation Programming is extremely important
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Knowledge in JSON RPC, SQL, XML, GUI
- Tool Knowledge: IBM Jazz Platform, Jenkins, MS Studio, QTP. CodeUI,
- Maintenance and integration of a test framework
- Work with the team in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Good communication skills and team-player attitude
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Create a UI Automation solution from scratch
- Growing created solution
- Working in a team with engineers in Krakow and remote team
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!