🤓 Senior .Net Backend & SQL Developer
10 000 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are inviting a Senior/Middle .Net Backend Developer to join a growing account in the industrial automation domain. Our client is a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation. The company offers comprehensive process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recording and digital communications across a wide range of industries, optimizing processes with regards to economic efficiency, safety, and environmental protection.
- C#/.NET – minimum 4+ years of related commercial experience
- Good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience in web API development using Core 2.0( ASP.NET MVC is an acceptable alternative)
- Experience developing web services (REST, Web API)
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM tools
- Experience with MS SQL and SQL querying
- Experience with advanced database migration and replication mechanism
- Strong willingness to learn
- English at the intermediate level
- Knowledge of Web API 2.0
- Experience with relational database design
- Requirements analysis
- Development of new features & support existing functionality
- Design database structure
- Communication with the team and customer
- Working with Scrum methodology
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!