🤓 Senior Java Developer
12 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are looking for a new talent to join our rapidly growing team established for worldwide retail pharmacy company. Our teams are co-located with the customer in USA & Italy. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.
These are the technologies and tools we work with: Java SE and EE, Test Driven Development, Agile/Scrum, Spring Core, Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP), JPA/Hibernate, Standard Web Services (SOAP), REST, RESTful, JSON, JMS and messaging aspects, Avro, WSDL, XML, XSD, JSON, Swagger Open API specification, Code review/quality tools like SonarLint, SonarQube, Common design pattern (basic), UML modelling (basic), MariaDB, NoSQL-Cassandra, Cloud (Azure), JBoss, Linux shell, Eclipse IDE, Sonar, Confluence, Jira, Subversion, Maven, Squirrel.
- 6+ years of experience in Java language development
- Knowledge of Spring framework and related modules
- Knowledge of object-oriented principles
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka and Kubernetes
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Good Knowledge of JUnit framework and ability to write units test
- Knowledge of UML diagrams
- Ability to develop high-quality code that is maintainable, structured, highly organized and self-documenting
- Code optimization techniques
- Knowledge of MariaDB, NoSQL, Spring, SOAP, REST, JMS is nice to have
- Create an application by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
- Design, development, testing, debugging
- Broad database development and software integration experience is desirable
- Follow defined SDLC
- Guide and mentor less experienced team members
- Interact with the client on a daily basis
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!