🤓 Scrum Master
9 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are looking for new talent to join our rapidly growing team established for worldwide retail pharmacy company. Our teams are co-located with the customer in Deerfield, IL. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development, Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.
Our customer is the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. It is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail and, together with the companies in which it has equity method investments, has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year in more than 20 countries.
- Solid experience leading and managing technical teams
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works
- Expertise in estimation and planning
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum, so that they can explain other methodologies to motivate their team
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand their team needs
- Ability to take and understand their commitment to deliver the product on time
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery
- Knowledge of tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Technical skills Java, Spring, Spring integration, Hibernate
- Should be able to provide and suggest technical guidance to the team
Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Bamboo, Jenkins preferred
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
- Facilitate their team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team
- Act as a technical lead of the team
- Perform and review the detailed design of functionality for the current sprint
- Perform code reviews
- Resources allocation for the sprint
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of the scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Arranges daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of the adaptation process
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Acts as a safeguard for their team, shielding from outside distractions and interferences
- Conflict resolution, focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect
- Reinforce communication within team
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
- Coach Agile practices. They can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Help managing cross scrum teams communications