🤓 Junior Front-End Enginieer
4 000 - 6 200 PLN gross
🌍 GlobalLogic S.A. | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are excited to work with one of the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. Our teams will work on technology transformation and development of new pharmacy platform, in particular, you will work with a big scale system used to manage warehouse and retail processes in the pharmaceutical industry. The application is integrated with third-party systems and deployed in the clustered environment. It serves up to few million purchase orders daily per country. This is a great opportunity to join a new team and work in an international environment.
- One year of overall experience in frontend development
- Experience in Angular(TypeScript)
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Good English skills
- Experience in creating web application according to Responsive design
- Ability to work in SCRUM methodology
- Implementing new design of a web interface based on Angular 4
- Design, development, testing, debugging
- Cooperate with UX and UI designers in interface design stage
- Collaborate with international team in an Agile framework
- Profiling the web application ensuring that the response time meets the defined requirements
- Proposing enhancements to the existing design
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!