🤓 Lead Test Engineer
13 000 - 15 500 PLN gross
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
We are inviting a Lead QA to join a growing account in industrial automation domain. We are looking people for a new project, started from scratch. We are cooperating with a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation. The company offers comprehensive process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analysis, temperature, recording and digital communications across a wide range of industries, optimizing processes with regards to economic efficiency, safety, and environmental protection.
- 5+ years of work experience in software testing (enterprise applications is a plus)
- Functioned as team-lead on QA projects, leading small teams of 3-5 resources.
- Highly experienced with QA methodologies, processes and tools
- Experience setting up quality processes/driving quality initiatives on a project level
- Strong understanding of web and desktop technologies
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational theory
- Solid Experience with Agile practices (scrum)
- Experience in using JIRA, Confluence, Greenhopper, Zephyr
- Upper intermediate level of English in both writing and speaking
- Ability to be flexible and meet deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to work in the high pressured environment and work independently and in a team environment
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Provide functional and technical expertise within a product domain area
- Anticipate risks impact associated with feature development
- Work as a full partner with the development team to include all hooks and debug tools that will help to drive quality.
- Participate in all planning and estimation practices.
- Create and execute test strategies with an emphasis on balancing the need for thorough documentation of tests with the need to move quickly and agilely
- Produce status reports and quality metrics
- Contribute to establishing, revising and verifying quality standards, processes, and procedures.
- Сreate and analyze testing artifacts – test plans, test cases, and user scenarios.
- Maintain pre-existing (regression) test cases to keep current as new enhancements are introduced.
- Interact with the customer regarding ongoing activities (possible business trips to Switzerland)
- Mentoring newcomers or junior grades – lead a scrum QA team (2-4), onboard newcomers and provide training to junior grades
- Suggest and provide leadership on implementing QA process enhancements
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!