🤓 BI Developer
7 000 - 9 000 PLN gross
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
👉 Nice to have:
We are looking for Software Engineer/BI Developer who desire to work on full lifecycle software development including planning, implementation, testing, documentation, release and product support for financial applications (mostly cash management systems). This work is focused on US market and you should be ready for business trips. End users for these applications are banks, corporations and financial institutions.
- Solid experience using Microsoft SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services for ETL
- Experience in developing reporting applications with SSRS
- Solid experience with SQL Server 2014 or higher. (exposure to Oracle and DB2 a huge plus)
- Functional knowledge of Visual Studio and .NET
- Exposure/working knowledge of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) a big plus
- Knowledge of TSQL, stored procedures and CTE querying techniques
- Experienced in query profiling and performance tuning
Experienced with data mart table design including star and snowflake schemas and cubes
- Experience with data integration techniques and best practices using SSIS
- Good problem-solving skills with an aptitude for learning and implementing emerging technologies
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn, be mentored and grow in a customer-first culture
- Ability to work in small teams of 2-3 resources and be self-directed when needed
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and development experience in DB2 replication Capture/Apply process a plus
- Developing software solutions utilizing agile methodologies
- Working with globally distributed teams
- Coordination with other members of the project team including Business System Analysts, QA, and stakeholders.
- Participate in enterprise software development cycles
- Analyze requirements
- Design applications functionality
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!