🤓 Backend Test Automation Engineer
10 000 - 14 000 PLN gross
🌍 GlobalLogic | Puszkarska, Kraków🖥 http://www.globallogic.com/pl
If you are ready for new challenges and want to be a part of a team that creates project from scratch - join us!
Project - B2B2C-platform for financial institutions, brokers and non-financial organizations. The platform offers best-in-class interfaces and reduced backend complexity. Due to the functionalities of the platform, organizations can focus on their products with one-click infrastructure components, and pivot their products rapidly with reduced time and cost.
- 3+ years experience in testing
- Experience with testing microservices environment
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies
- Expert with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with testing back-end applications, application servers, and services
- Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent English
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness
- Participate in Application design with the developers to come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature
- Do testing for new and existing features in the application
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
- Create/track/retest software defects in the designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development, architect, and product management staff on autotest coverage
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!