🤓 DevOps Engineer - Internship
2 000 - 3 000 PLN gross
🌍 Global App Testing | Zabłocie 20/22, Kraków🖥 http://www.globalapptesting.com
👉 Nice to have:
We build the testing platform used by our customers (Facebook, WhatsApp, Microsoft) and 20,000 professional testers around the world.
Why work with us?
- You’ll be working in a fast feedback and deploy environment
- Teams deploy 160 times a month to production
- You’ll use the latest technology and principles
- DevOps Environment: Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, Graylog, Sentry, NewRelic, GitLab, Slack & JIRA, AWS
- Continuous Deployment, Feature Flags, Canary Deploys, ...
- You’ll grow personally and professionally
- Leadership: Mentoring, Personalised development plans, 1:1s
- Team: Friday tech talks, Retrospectives, Knowledge sharing
- Quickstart: Bootcamp, Buddy System, First-day release to production.
We don't expect someone to tick every box. We are willing to train the right person who wants to learn.
- Theoretic knowledge about Linux/DevOps
- Basic understanding of monitoring systems (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Possess a working knowledge of Logging solutions (Graylog, Elastic Search, Fluentd, Logstash/Kibana etc.)
- Basic knowledge of one of the scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Good understanding of git code versioning tool
- Good written and spoken English communication skills (a must)
- Ability to learn fast
- Focus on delivering and self-management
- Basic AWS Knowledge
- Experience deploying infrastructure with any container orchestration platform, such as: Kubernetes, Docker
- You can work from a modern office in Kraków in Zabłocie area with table football with partial remote option
- Our dedication to helping you become successful.
- Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company.
- You’ll have a role that will be vital to the company’s growth and every idea you come up with will always be carefully considered