🤓 Senior FULL STACK Developer
12 000 - 20 000 PLN net
🌍 Gizer Inc | Zdalnie, Bielsko-Biała🖥 http://www.gizer.io
👉 Nice to have:
Gizer Inc is looking for experienced, skilled and passionate full-stack developers to drive our blockchain-related projects, applications and SDKs. Prior blockchain and cryptography experience highly appreciated but not crucial.
We are looking for a candidate to work 100% remotely.
We are an innovative, capitalized, and connected fin-tech/blockchain technology startup. Our product, Guardian, is a transfer-of-value technology, using blockchain. We are an experienced, aggressive, and passionate multi-national team. Our mission is to provide an efficient way to create a secure & convenient digital economy. Our true north star is To be the infrastructure and exchange of digital economies.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices (DRY, SOLID)
- Knowledge and experience working in Git-flow (PR/MR code review, CI/CD flow)
- Knowledge of Angular (TypeScript), .Net Core (C#), Azure DevOps, Entity Framework, NoSQL (Mongo), Docker, Unit Tests (NUnit or xUnit)
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases (RESTful API)
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on stakeholder’s needs
- Create and maintain consistent and high-quality documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our applications
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with team members in an Agile cross-functional team
- Ability to work within Agile/Scrum flow
- Proven working experience in SOLID programming
- Top-notch programming skills/patterns and development workflows as well as in-depth knowledge of modern web technology stacks
- Familiarity with the following languages and Frameworks: TypeScript, C#, Angular, Ionic, .Net Core, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, Material Design.
- A solid understanding of how compiled applications work including security, performance, scale, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational and NoSQL database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools, ability to troubleshoot network connection issues at the application layer.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Unit and functional test frameworks
- Nice to have: English, public repository, open-source contribution, knowledge of Windows systems and dev tools, moderate knowledge/awareness of other languages, knowledge of Linux server and its services (e.g. Nginx)
- An exciting journey in dynamic and fast-growing crypto & blockchain space
- Competitive salary
- Startup environment, no formal processes, dress code or hierarchy
- Fully Agile team
- Top-notch hardware/software
- Opportunity to grow with us