1 000 - 1 500 EUR net
🌍 Genesis Global | Azymutalna 11, Gdańsk🖥 https://genesis.com.mt
Key duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with developers to support new application feature and services launches, as well as manage applications using automated deployment tools;
- Monitor, support and deploy the multi-tenant solutions at scale;
- Build required tools;
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring;
- Supporting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, capacity configuration);
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 1+ years of proven hands-on DevOps experience or as Linux System Administrator;
- Familiar with software development lifecycle including continuous integration and Agile development;
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration, Virtualization, Containerization;
- Proficient in one of scripting languages such as Python, Bash;
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with cloud computing platforms;
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either ansible or similar tools;
- Experience in Build Automation (i.e. Jenkins, BuiltBot or CruiseControl);
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in high availability environments;
- Knowledge of the network at a basic level which provide understanding of network diagrams, design and implementation of solutions.
At Genesis we offer a friendly, dynamic work environment. We believe that our employees are our main asset and we make sure that we walk the talk. This position is based on-site in Gdansk (Poland) and we are looking to recruit as soon as possible.
In addition to an excellent remuneration package and a dynamic work environment, we also believe in work-life balance and flexibility.