🤓 Unity developer
6 000 - 12 000 PLN gross
🌍 Gamesture Sp. z o.o. | Bratysławska 1a, Kraków🖥 http://gamesture.com
👉 Nice to have:
Gamesture is a Kraków-based mobile game developer, and the creator of Questland, a mobile game RPG. We believe in Game As a Service as much as we believe that well-coordinated, supporting team is the key to achieving success. We aim very high and we are constantly evolving. That’s why are looking for people who will complement our team.
If games are your passion, if you want to grow through your work and learn from professionals and - last but not least - if you appreciate relaxed, cheerful atmosphere - we will be a good match!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for the Unity Developer to help us with maintaining existing game client and implementing new game features. We are looking for people who have experience in Unity engine and are passionate about making mobile games.
What’s important to us:
- maintaining and optimizing existing game client
- designing and implementing new game client features
- cooperation with programmers, artists and game designers
- 1+ years of making mobile games
- knowledge and 1 year experience in game development with Unity
- knowledge of C#,
- experience in 2D games
- knowledge of version control system (GIT)
- ability of making good quality code
- independence and good work organization
What we offer:
- full-time job with a contract of employment, possibility of working remotely
- competitive salary: 4000-8000 PLN net
- medical package and additional payment for Multisport
- workstation equipment of your choice
- comfortable and modern office in a convenient location in Krakow
- working in an easy-going, enthusiastic yet result-driven atmosphere
- additional benefits: every morning we provide breakfast (sandwich/yogurt/salad of your choice); fresh fruit and healthy drinks always available in the office
If you are interested, please send us an email with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants.
Please add to your CV the following formula: “I agree to the processing of personal data contained in my job offer for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process conducted by Gamesture Sp. z o.o. Poznań (60-363) at Grodziska 8, according to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO).”
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Data subject has also the right to request access to personal data and correct and rectify it, and - to the extent stipulated in the provisions - to remove them. Your personal data will be processed until the recruitment process ends, in which you take part, no later than three months from the date of sending your CV. Your personal data will not be transferred to other entities but only to institutions authorized by law.