🤓 Senior .NET Engineer
15 000 - 20 000 PLN gross
🌍 GAIN Capital | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://gaincapital.com
👉 Nice to have:
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience.
Therefore, the client launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow’s city center and searches for talented IT specialists to be a part of their team and help them realize their goals.
As part of company-wide strategic technology advancement, the client is building an engineering team to work on Enterprise Messaging and Market Data Integrations. We are looking for an experienced Senior Developer who will be involved in implementing reliable, low latency, highly scalable systems based on Microservices, Event-driven and Private and Public Cloud architectures.
The team would be responsible for both the core infrastructure (AMQ brokers, TREP) and for the client libraries to connect to it. Most existing systems are built using .Net 4.5-4.7 and .Net Core 2.x on Windows, with a smaller, but growing number of Linux based C++ and Java systems. In doing all that, they’d like to use a modern approach to automated CI/CD and ensure quality via continuous functional, performance, and reliability testing. Their systems use the 'infrastructure as code' paradigm.
- implementing reliable, low latency, highly scalable systems based on microservices and event-driven architecture
- building C#/.NET and C++ components using Electron, ActiveMQ and Kafka software with automated testing in a CD environment
- implementing ActiveMQ 7 Artemis and Kafka in transactional messaging
- using Thomson Reuters TREP and Electron APIs for market data infrastructure
- sharing your knowledge with multiple teams and helping them integrate with these technologies
- focusing on quality and a good level of automated test coverage
- at least 3-year experience in C#/.NET development
- good understanding of underlying OS and network architecture
- practice with automated testing
- working knowledge of Git
- passion for technology and willingness to learn and self-improve
- fluent English, written and spoken
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Java
- knowledge of any modern messaging technologies
- experience with CI/CD pipelines (Bamboo, Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- understanding of Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps practices and concepts
- knowledge of any scripting languages (Powershell, Perl, etc.)
- By joining the team, you’ll be able to work at the forefront of the client's large scale technology renovation program, participate in important architecture and design decisions, watch your ideas and efforts make a positive impact on the core of our business. In turn, this will undoubtedly broaden your skills, give exposure to new technologies and help you progress on your career path.
- competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity
- competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance, and lunch vouchers
- superior co-working and personal development experience
- spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits