🤓 Senior Front-end Developer
15 000 - 18 000 PLN gross
🌍 GAIN Capital | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://gaincapital.com
We are looking for a software developer with 3-5 years of experience building Web applications to join our Platforms team in our new office in Kraków. The platform's team is responsible to develop trading platforms using the in house API and top of the frontend technologies. They also integrate with internal and third-party solutions. You can see it here: forex.com. You will be working as part of a scrum team, focused on high-quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
- Perform detailed requirements, design and code reviews to ensure thorough due diligence is applied.
- Understand individual business requirements in order to design, develop and test effective solutions.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that sprint plans and work estimates are accurate at all times so that reliable delivery estimates can be reported.
- Take responsibility for analysis, design, and development to ensure due diligence is applied consistently to all software changes.
- Implement test and behavior-driven approaches and provide support to QA in both manual and automated testing.
- Ensure software releases support continuous build and automated deployment practices.
- Provide prompt and knowledgeable assistance to business continuity and platform operations whenever requested.
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- 3-5 years of Angular, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS 3.0
- Understanding reactive programming (RxJS library)
- Experience in web sockets will be an advantage
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Knowledge in Teamcity, Git, BDD, TDD, browser-specific development, selenium
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to test your code and write unit tests, Behavior tests, integration tests (with and without mocking).
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity
- competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance, and lunch vouchers
- superior co-working and personal development experience
- spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits