🤓 QA Automation Tester
12 000 - 17 000 PLN gross
🌍 GAIN Capital | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://gaincapital.com
GAIN Capital is a US-based fintech company delivering trading solutions with a global footprint of over 140K retail clients and a monthly transaction volume of $501.2bn across 12.5K markets.
Employment type: employment contract or B2B
Remote working: 1 day per week
As part of company-wide strategic technology advancement, GAIN is building an engineering team to work on strategic initiatives to modernize our existing technology stack based on a distributed scalable microservice-based architecture.
We are looking for a QA Automation Tester who has a diverse set of skills as it relates to QA testing, and who consider oneself ambitious and a quick learner. You will be joining our talented and diverse Sitecore/Web Development team in our new office in Kraków. We are looking for a person who takes great pride in their work, and works well in a team, or individual environment.
- You will work in a self-contained scrum team located in Kraków to test modules or content updates for the website that is developed in the United States.
- They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, developers, Marketing and other QA.
- You will create and maintain test cases that will be built into the automation test when applicable.
- Work hand in hand with Dev to review requirements, test, and inform marketing
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- You need to be able to complete tasks with little supervision.
- Provide a streamlined communication between teams, and provide reports in a succinct & complete manner.
- Be able to determine the larger picture of tasks related to the initial requirement or defects.
- Write reports for stakeholders to convey the teams progress on given projects/assignments.
- good knowledge of the software development lifecycle and QA practices & processes
- Experience testing websites, and building out content in CMS
- Ability to quickly decipher functionality of site or module, and determine errors or inefficiencies
- A comfort level reading and writing SQL Server scripts
- Strong knowledge of web concepts (end to end)
- Strong in Programming fundamentals preferably C#/.NET but other technologies are welcome
- SQL Server & T-SQL skills
- experience in testing (manual and automation) of Webservices, Windows services, REST services
- experience in test automation using a BDD tool (SpecFlow)
- experience in building tools and utilities for automating testing tasks
- annual performance bonus
- benefits package, including health care and gym pass
- superior co-working and personal development experience
- spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits