🤓 .NET Web Developer
18 000 - 20 000 PLN gross
🌍 GAIN Capital | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://gaincapital.com
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience.
Therefore, the client launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow’s city center and searches for talented IT specialists to be a part of their team and help them realize their goals.
Salary range: up to 18 000 PLN gross
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę") or B2B contract
Location: Szlak Street, Cracow
Remote working: 1 day/week
We are looking for a Software Developera with experience building .NET/C# web applications
Global Web Development team focuses on client onboarding and servicing. The world of client onboarding is changing at a rapid pace and so is the client expectation and behavior. It offers tremendous opportunity to build new, frictionless, customer-friendly Onboarding Solutions through client-facing web applications and flexible APIs.
- You will work in a self-contained scrum team located in Kraków to deliver new components or updates of the website system that is developed in United States.
- You, our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design.
- They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA, and other developers.
- We build our platform with quality in mind. You will provide Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage as well as you will support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- You will be expected to work closely with a front-end developer to add and flush out dynamic features to web components.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- 3-5 years of .Net web application development
- SQL Server and T-SQL is a must
- ASP.net / MVC
- API development
- MS Visual Studio i TFS / BitBucket
Nice to have:
- Experience with supporting high traffic public websites, SEO concepts
- Knowledge or working experience of .NET Core
- competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity
- competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance and lunch vouchers
- superior co-working and personal development experience
- spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits