🤓 .NET Software Engineer
13 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 GAIN Capital | Szlak 49, Kraków🖥 http://gaincapital.com
GAIN Capital is a US-based fintech company delivering trading solutions with a global footprint of over 140K retail clients and a monthly transaction volume of $501.2bn across 12.5K markets.
As a part of our rapid growth, we make significant investments in our IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience.
Employment type: employment contract or B2B contract
Remote working: 1 day per week
For the Trading Team, we are looking for .NET Engineers, and great problem solvers able to design simple solutions based on a confident understanding of complex business requirements.
As a part of the Core Trading team, you will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of a number of key projects within trading and risk management. Workstreams will include both business initiatives and technology modernization requirements.
You will be:
- working on strategic initiatives to modernize existing technology stack based on a distributed scalable microservice-based architecture
- making an active contribution to the processes and be prepared to offer ideas and solve problems at every stage of the project
- performing detailed requirements, design and code reviews to ensure thorough due diligence is applied
- implementing test and behavior-driven approaches and provide support to QA in both manual and automated testing
- supporting continuous build and automated deployment practices
- providing prompt and knowledgeable assistance to business continuity and platform operations whenever requested
- hands-on experience with C# and .NET (REST Web, .NET Core Microservices)
- experience with SQL Server and T-SQL, as well as MS Visual Studio and TFS
- TDD (NUnit, XUnit) and BDD (SpecFlow, xBehave) approach
- familiarity with multithreading and concurrency
Nice to have:
- practice with streaming real-time messaging in a distributed enterprise
- knowledge of Web UI development (Angular, Node, React)
- Annual performance bonus
- Benefits package, including health care and gym pass
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Flexibility and the possibility to work remotely
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits