🤓 Senior UX Designer
10 000 - 14 000 PLN net
🌍 Future Mind | Owczarska 9, Tychy🖥 https://www.futuremind.com/
Future Mind is looking for a Senior UX Designer who will join our team in Tychy (our office location: Owczarska 9)
We are looking for a person who is capable of working in a team and who, just like us, constantly improves their ability to pursue ever more interesting and demanding projects. We value enthusiasm, team spirit, knowledge-sharing and problem-solving approach.
- Defining design process guidelines within already existing development process.
- Building a bridge between design and other software development areas, finding ways for seamless cooperation and the most effective designs’ handoff.
- Conducting early stage UX and business analysis of web and mobile apps and tailoring design methodologies to project’s specifics.
- Planning and conducting kick-offs and scoping sessions and decomposing high-level estimations into product roadmap.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes, conducting user research, creating personas, customer journeys, story maps.
We require you to:
- have documented experience in working on UX/UI issues,
- have practical experience with design thinking approach and principles,
- have experience in working with a project team as well as independently with the client,
- know the UCD methodology and the latest UX trends and issues,
- use prototype tools (e.g. UXPin, Sketch, Invision or others).
- clearly define and convey ideas regarding solutions for the project,
- be able to think analytically and creatively,
- be consistent, decisive and accurate,
- know English.
- experience gained from completing your own projects,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools supporting project work, e.g. Jira, Redmine, Asana,
- basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS.
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- a significant impact on your projects — you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks — each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in application of new technologies — we are constantly learning as well,
- flexible working hours, partially remote,
- private health and sport employee benefits card
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, foosball and PlayStation.