🤓 Senior Node.js Developer
10 000 - 15 000 PLN netto
🌍 Future Mind | Owczarska 9, Tychy🖥 https://www.futuremind.com
Future Mind is looking for a Senior Node.js Developer who will join our team in Tychy.
We are looking for a person who is capable of working in a team and who, just like us, constantly improves their ability to pursue ever more interesting and demanding projects. We value enthusiasm, team spirit, knowledge-sharing and problem-solving approach.
While working with us you will:
- develop and maintain a server layer — REST API, microservices, queues and integration of external services,
- test and modify the systems in regard to their performance,
- prepare project documentation.
We require you to:
- have knowledge of Node.js (>=6),
- have experience working with frameworks such as Hapi, Express or similar,
- know tools such as Jest, Mocha or similar,
- work according to API-First and Test-First (TDD) approaches,
- have experience working with MongoDB, Redis and PostgreSQL,
- have experience working with AWS or Azure, Firebase etc.,
- have knowledge of Git,
- know English,
- be creative — we do not want you to do your job uncritically — you can always have a better idea!
- be communicative — we want you to interact with people we work with,
- be a born perfectionist with consistency, determination and accuracy.
- knowledge of ES7 or TypeScript / Flowtype,
- knowledge of API Blueprint, RAML or Swagger,
- experience with Docker,
- experience with server-side rendering,
- knowledge of WebSockets,
- experience gained from completing your own projects, both commercial and open-source,
- organisation of or participation in conferences and community meetings,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools supporting project work e.g. Basecamp, Jira, Trello, etc.
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- a significant impact on your projects — you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks — each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in application of new technologies — we are constantly learning as well,
- flexible working hours, partially remote,
- private health and sport employee benefits card,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, table football and PlayStation.