🤓 Senior iOS Developer
13 000 - 16 000 PLN net
🌍 Future Mind | Puławska 182, Warszawa🖥 https://www.futuremind.com/
The Future Mind team is looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join us in Warsaw.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable software engineer, ready to lead a team of developers, able to meet business requirements and take responsibility for the finished product in each given project. The job is all about solving problems, sharing knowledge, and being a part of the team.
While working with us you will:
- create iOS applications for some interesting global brands and startups,
- design and implement communication with server data sources,
- create user interfaces based on mock-ups prepared by UI/UX experts,
- work with some of our existing applications to further develop and optimize them,
- test the effects of your work and review the work of your team,
- take part in preparing relevant project documentation,
- assume responsibility for the technical side of your projects.
We require you to:
- have at least 4 years of commercial experience in programming iOS applications,
- have a solid knowledge of Swift and hopefully some Objective-C too,
- speak English at a level which will allow you to communicate with clients and peers and read specs,
- be creative — good ideas and constructive remarks are always welcome!
- be communicative — we want you to interact with the people you work with, help them do a better job,
- pay attention to details, be consistent and accurate — we do not want to correct your mistakes.
- experience gained from completing your own projects,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and project supporting tools e.g. Basecamp, Jira, Trello,
- people who have their own passions and hobbies, and preferably who like to sail (we do, every summer).
- salary relevant to market rates, your skills, and the results you achieve,
- the possibility to significantly impact your projects — you are the team leader and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world on a variety of tasks — each project is different,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we are constantly learning,
- support when you want to learn, go to a conference or take part in a meetup,
- flexible working hours and the ability to partially work remotely,
- private health insurance and sports membership,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, foosball and some gaming gear for when you need to relax.