🤓 Senior Android Developer
10 000 - 13 000 PLN netto
🌍 Future Mind | Puławska 182, Warszawa🖥 https://www.futuremind.com/career/
Future Mind is looking for a Senior Android Developer who will join our team in Warsaw.
We are looking for an independent and responsible person who is ready to lead a team of developers, is able to meet business requirements and will take responsibility for the finished product in a given project. We value enthusiasm, team spirit, knowledge-sharing and problem-solving approach.
While working with us you will:
- create Android mobile apps,
- design and implement communication with server data sources,
- create user interfaces based on mock-ups,
- work with existing applications, develop, extend and optimise them,
- test the effects of both your and your team's work,
- lead a team of developers,
- participate in the preparation of project documentation,
- be responsible for the technical side of the project.
We require you to:
- have experience in programming software applications for Android,
- know the Android API, patterns and good programming practices suited for this platform,
- know English,
- be creative — we do not want you to do your job uncritically — you can always have a better idea!
- be communicative — we want you to interact with people we work with,
- be a born perfectionist with consistency, determination and accuracy — we do not want to correct your mistakes.
- knowledge of UX patterns,
- experience gained from completing your own projects,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and project supporting tools e.g. Basecamp, Jira.
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- a significant impact on your projects — you are the team leader and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world, variety of tasks — each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in application of new technologies — we are constantly learning as well,
- flexible working hours, partially remote,
- private health and sport employee benefits card,
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, table football and PlayStation.