🤓 Python/Django Developer
6 500 - 10 500 PLN net
🌍 Future Mind | Puławska 182, Warszawa🖥 https://www.futuremind.com/
Future Mind is looking for a Django Developer who will join our team in Warsaw or Tychy.
We are looking for a person who is capable of working in a team and who, just like us, constantly improves their ability to pursue ever more interesting and demanding projects. We value enthusiasm, team spirit, knowledge-sharing and problem-solving approach.
While working with us you will:
- build back-end systems in the Django framework,
- implement logical layers of our systems and create sources of data communication,
- modify, optimise and extend existing systems,
- test and modify the systems for performance,
- prepare project documentation.
We require you to:
- know Python, Django, Git, SVN, basics of * nix systems and relational databases e.g. SQL, SQLite,
- know English,
- be creative — we do not want you to do your job uncritically — you can always have a better idea!
- be communicative — we want you to interact with people we work with,
- be a born perfectionist with consistency, determination and accuracy — we do not want to correct your mistakes.
- experience gained from completing your own projects,
- knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools supporting project work e.g. Basecamp, Jira.
We offer you:
- remuneration, adequate to your skills and achieved results,
- a significant impact on your projects — you receive responsible tasks and what you do has real value,
- opportunity to work with clients from all over the world and a variety of tasks — each project we carry out is different,
- continuous development in application of new technologies — we are constantly learning as well,
- flexible working hours, partially remote,
- private health and sport employee benefits card
- coffee, tea, fruit and snacks at work,
- chill-out space, table football and PlayStation.