We're looking for people that will support customers within the automotive and retail industry regarding all aspects of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). Also will work and support SAP and EDI roll-outs of our customers and are familiar with solving, monitoring and maintenance of daily data traffic.
We provide an expertise on software development processes throughout the whole product lifecycle within FUJITSU SOLUTIONS PROJECT.
Joining us will give you the opportunity to technically develop yourself in the area of software development and test with the newest technologies available on the market. You’ll be able to contribute to the project’s vision and future.
To assist in development, configuration, integration, test or documentation of new modules, products, processes or data which satisfy the customer and give competitive advantage to Fujitsu.
- Implementation of system extensions and adaptations in EDI systems in IT Outsourcing (Customizing)
- Accompanying exciting and challenging (partial) projects of our national and international customers, which are taken over into the application management after completion
- Incident Management, key user and end user support
- Creation and maintenance of mappings and EDI partners.
- Familiarity with standard EDI business processes
Key Performance Indicators
- Working on tickets in the requested solution time.
Required Knowledge &
Experience (possibly education)
- Successfully completed studies in (economics) computer science, business administration or a comparable course of study, as well as affinity for IT and logistics.
- Experience in the above-mentioned area of activity, preferably with Seeburger BIS
- Experience in EDI-related business processes in SAP
- Basic knowledge about logistic processes
- Knowledge in one of the products (preferable): Seeburger BIS 5 or BIS 6
- Knowledge in SAP IDoc format
- Knowledge of EDI standards including: EDIFACT, VDA, ANSI X.12, TRADACOMS, ODETTE, XML
- Knowledge in interfaces and data exchange such as: FTP, AS2, X.400, OFTP 2, RFC
- Familiarity with SAP SD or MM modules regarding EDI topics
- Knowledge in map development and message implementation guidelines
- Know how in the automotive industry or retail processes (preferable)
- Ability to work in close cooperation with end customers and a strong consulting competency, demonstrated and evident
- Good English language skills (written and spoken), German skills welcome
- Competitive salary
- Stationary and stable employment in projects
- Chance to participate in one of the most strategic projects within Fujitsu R&D
- IT& soft skills trainings (training platform)
- Private medical care
- Lunch subsidy
- Sport cards
- Referral and recognition programme