We seek for experienced and creative individual, who can jump into deep water of complicated IT environment to drive its growth as well as daily maintenance. You will work on daily basis with team of specialized CSAs who are dedicated to networking, security, Wintel, workspace, cloud, and Citrix. This is a client facing, consulting and architecture role which requires outstanding technical capabilities as well as excellent communication and presentation skills. On this position you will be involved in all aspects of ongoing environment maintenance, new designs and implementations.
Main responsibility would be to provide technical design and architecture services to support Customer needs. Driving engineering teams to solve complicated technical problems as well as describe in plain words magic that happened to Customer. Moreover, closely cooperating with SDMs and Change Team on technical side of change process which require general understanding of multiple technologies and holistic view on whole Customer environment.
- Evaluate new and ongoing projects and provide estimates for proposed solutions
- Designing new systems, products, and services to ensure high quality service deployment
- Driving roadmaps for technologies and components
- Integrating security controls into design and implementation
- Provide subject matter expert advice in the area of DC Architecture
- Acting as Tier4 support level to solve complex, cross-functional issues touching DC environment and server hardware
- Create necessary collateral (HLD, LLD, SD, BOM, work instructions etc.)
- Support Project Managers in projects tracking and in resolution of projects issues
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and Statements of Work
- Good understanding of Data Center concepts and architectures
- Experience of working on large-scale projects
- Experience in DC capacity planning and monitoring
- At least 5 years of experience in maintaining/operating/deploying DC infrastructure
- At least 2 years of experience in designing DC infrastructure
- Hands on experience with server hardware and hardware appliances
- Hands on experience with various OS flavors (Windows, Linux, Unix)
- Hands on experience with virtualization (VMware, KVM, XenServer, OracleVM).
- Effective stakeholder management and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to quickly develop in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience with network infrastructure (routers hardware and/or software, switches, firewalls, access points, WLCs)
- Hands on experience with storage infrastructure (SAN appliances, NAS appliances, SAN network)
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS)
What’s in it for you?
- Self-development by participation in international projects.
- Support from the company in your technical development through training and certification reimbursement.
- Opportunity to shape the organization by driving innovations.
- Working fully remotely with the possibility of 1 month of work from abroad
Working with top specialists in our organization is challenging, yet very rewarding work. If you would like to become a part of it, we encourage you to apply for this job.
We cannot wait to meet you and hear your story!