🤓 Technical Support Engineer
🌍 Fudo Security | Aleje Jerozolimskie 178, Warszawa🖥 https://fudosecurity.com/pl/
👉 Nice to have:
We are the leading vendor of innovative IT security solutions. We specialize in privileged access management and privileged session monitoring, combined under the Fudo Security brand. The Fudo product line is subject to continuous improvement, making it more applicable to the business needs and technology.
As a cybersecurity company we’re constantly adapting to the market. Since we have to be up-to-date with the ever-changing threats and trends, we need fresh ideas to fuel our growing team. Staying safe in the cyber world with #FudoSquad can be a very amplifying experience.
PEOPLE. BUSINESS. TECHNOLOGY.
At present, we are looking for:
Technical Support Engineer
What we do?
Our Technical Support Team provides high quality support within post-sale service for Fudo’s Clients, both – polish and international ones. Throughout constant back up - starting with participation in product implementation up till solving daily Clients’ difficulties – Technical Support Team efforts impact on Fudo’s growth.
What tasks we want to assign you:
- analysis and answering Clients’ queries and technical problems
- keeping contact with Clients, at times – personal within business trips
- cooperation with Development Team in identification and solving unusual issues
- contribution to products implementations and environment integration
- preparing software testing environment
What is important for us:
• skills in network issues and protocols (TCP/IP)
• experience in Linux and Windows operating systems
• focus on work in tech support and willingness to learn
• knowledge of databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
• positive attitude and mindset focused on improvements
• inquisitiveness and focus on Client’s needs
• level of English enabling to carry out tasks
Nice to have:
• insight into Unix systems (FreeBSD)
• being familiar with IT security issues
What you can gain from us:
• possibility to work on unique product with international outreach
• contribution to open source voluntary projects focused on technological development
• taking part in sector events and conferences
• spatial and modern office with something to drink and snacks
• coding Thursdays and other events combining IT and integration
• cooperation in the form of contract of employment or B2B and benefits
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us get to know you!