🤓 PHP Developer
13 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 FRU.PL | Wenecja 3/5, Kraków🖥 http://www.fru.pl
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated PHP back-end developer to join our development team.
The right candidate will have strong technical capabilities, solid verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and be organized and passionate about development. They should have at least 4 years of professional experience and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
This role includes a mix of a new project (greenfield development, microservices) as well as adding features and fixes to the existing code base. Candidates must be able to communicate clearly and have the drive to be the best at what they do. Technology is always evolving and we're looking for people who enjoy keeping up with the latest trends.
As a Senior PHP Developer at Fru.pl you will work within a team of like-minded and talented engineers in a focused, no bureaucracy environment, striving to push the limits of our capabilities while delivering tremendous value to our customers.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 4 years of experience with PHP Object-Oriented programming
- Experience with PHP frameworks, Laravel preferred but not a must have
- Experience with RDBMS (ex: MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with git
- Experience in using Composer for dependency management
- Experience in designing, building and using REST APIs
- Experience in writing tests
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
Awesome but not a must:
- Experience in microservice architecture
- Knowledge of message broker systems (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (especially MongoDB)
- Knowledge of caching systems (Redis, Varnish, etc)