🤓 Back-End Developer
12 000 - 22 000 PLN net
🌍 Fresha / Shedul | Al. Jerozolimskie 81, Warszawa🖥 http://www.fresha.com
👉 Nice to have:
35 thousand partners, 8 million bookings every month.
That’s the data that supports our success. And we’re only getting started.
Fresha is a fast-growing platform that’s revolutionizing the beauty and wellness industry.
We offer free salon booking and management software that frees beauty and wellness specialists to focus on their work. We also offer the Fresha marketplace: the world’s leading platform for connecting people with beauty and wellness services in their area.
We’re currently looking for a Back-end Developer to join the team of over 60 engineers in our Warsaw office. This is a full-time, office-based role —we’re a team of passionate product developers working hand-in-hand to deliver value to our users. Our vibe is friendly, creative and extremely product-focused. We’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence – and we have fun on the way.
Skills you’ll need:
- Excellent, practical knowledge of back-end technologies (ideally Ruby or Elixir, but we can teach you if you’re open to new learning opportunities)
- Passion to design and build great software architecture and well-structured, easily maintainable code
- Motivation to build a product or experience developing and shaping one
- Solid experience in writing complex business web applications and web APIs
- Experience in working with transactional databases
- Communication skills that support transparency and on-going feedback
- Ability to handle complexity: planning and structuring of work, breaking down and dealing with dependencies
- English-speaking skills at least B2 level
Bonus points for:
- Experience writing complex Elixir/Phoenix applications
- Experience optimizing back-end applications
- Functional programming background
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ and/or Redis
- Experience with distributed architectures, message queues and RPCs
- Experience coaching more junior team members
We don’t require years of experience – we’re more interested in skills, mindset and potential. If you’re smart, committed and imaginative, come solve some problems with us.
A little more about our workflow:
- Lean process of autonomous delivery in multidisciplinary teams, based on Agile Manifesto, fine-tuned by engineers, for engineers
- Mature product pipeline - product owners working closely with engineers on delivering features
- Quick on-boarding with single script that sets up a local development environment
- On-demand test environments allowing to check your feature in separation
- Battle-proven approach to testing, static code analysis and code reviews
- Complete toolset including New Relic, Sentry and Logentries to inspect & fix performance issues
For more info check our technology stack at StackShare.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary of 10,000 - 22,000 PLN net B2B, negotiable based on your experience
- Working in focused start-up culture with a talented team of about 75 highly-experienced Engineers, Architects, Product Owners and Designers
- Flexible working hours in our perfectly located modern office (Al. Jerozolimskie 81)
- Occasional integration events like board games, bowling nights, ping-pong tournaments etc.
- Fruits, cookies, coffee and tea on the house – to keep you rolling like a pro
- The chance to be part of building one of the world’s brightest tech prospects. Seriously, our future plans will blow your mind...