🤓 Lead Business Analyst
12 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 Freeport Metrics | Młynarska 7, Warszawa🖥 https://freeportmetrics.com/
👉 Nice to have:
Freeport Metrics (FM) is a 10-year old American-Polish IT consulting firm that collaborates with its corporate clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. We have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love ambitious projects, you're reliable, you keep the pragmatic attitude and stay positive. FM could be a great place to work where you can rock your career!
The position of Business Analyst involves leading client relationships, collaborating with clients to define product requirements, and planning overall product strategy and deliverables. Along with leading ambitious and collaborative client relationships, you’ll work with the design and development teams to deliver high quality products with fine-tuned, user focused solutions.
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Employment: Full-time with flexible employment options (UoP, B2B, Umowa Zlecenie)
- Project industry: Software development for HealthTech, FinTech, and FoodTech industries
- Company size: 40+
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Guide and coach our clients through the entire digital product development process, from discovery to delivery, including the difficult steps of assigning priority and scoping
- Work with clients and design teams to create a vision and high-level roadmap for the product
- Sales support: Help Sales Team with analysing Scope of Work, preparing WBS Framework for further estimation activities
- Own the process of identifying, defining, and breaking down complex business requirements into achievable user stories
- Form long-lasting relationships with clients and become their strategic partner
- Actively work with the delivery team and serve as the client proxy/advocate to ensure delivery is consistent with client’s business goals
- Collaborate with project management to establish release planning, roadmap alignment, business decisions, product vision/strategy, backlog, etc.
- Participate with team(s) in the backlog grooming process and user story and acceptance criteria writing
- Maintain active engagement with all stakeholders, including the development team
- Prepare and maintain requirements documentation
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Proven track record of delivering complex software development projects, preferably as a remote team, to international clients.
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Lead Business Analyst
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (ability to interact with clients and team in multiple business roles; ability to form harmonious, collaborative and long lasting business relationships)
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to define requirements and to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Superior personal character and work ethic
- Comfortable working independently in a global setting including multiple cultures and time zones
- Be nimble and able to work efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Passion for getting things done well
- Bachelor’s degree or greater (any field) preferred
NICE TO HAVES:
- Project Management, Development, Product Owner background experience will be an additional asset.
- Good understanding of UX design best practices, and Software Development Lifecycle.
- Willing to travel to the US on occasions.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits (incl. Medicover private health & dental care for individual or family, Multisport card)
- Professional development benefits (reimbursements for training and/or books, subsidized post-graduate work, internal knowledge sharing meet-ups, conferences, etc.)
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients
- Flexible, comfortable, friendly, and professional work culture
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. It’s an informal yet professional environment. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome
- Realistic, collaborative approach to planning our work allowing for work-life balance
Interested? Don’t wait and apply directly via application form below and send your CV in English.
The recruitment process will consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/resume review
- phone interview
- on-site interviews