🤓 Regular QA Specialist
8 000 - 11 000 PLN net
🌍 FRAM Studio | Zamkowa 5, Poznań🖥 http://framstudio.co.uk
👉 Nice to have:
Who we are:
FRAM Studio is a boutique UK software house with a development office in Poznan. We are a small team of very experienced, senior developers helping UK startups and companies deliver exciting digital products (mobile & web). We work alongside small, well funded startups a well as large, established client (e.g. London School or Economics).
We’re currently looking for an experienced regular QA Specialist to help us with ongoing delivery of complex digital projects for our UK clients.
We’re looking for manual tester with appetite to grow and learn about automated testing methodologies over time.
What you will be doing:
- execute manual tests of fairly complex web & mobile apps that we build for our clients
- define & document test scenarios & test cases using Confluence & Google Docs
- report found bugs using our Jira Cloud
- collaborate with project manager and development team in monitoring, detecting and handling found bugs & issues.
What you need to have:
- analytical skills - ability to understand and discuss complex projects
- great communication skills - you will need to discuss those complex projects on daily basis with rest of the project team
- around 2+ years of experience in manual testing, including experience in creating and maintaining test scenarios & test cases
- at least basic knowledge of Jira / Confluence (or other issue tracking software)
- good english in reading & writing (must have) - all our documentation is in english
Nice to have:
- experience in running performance tests
- any experience in automated testing (any framework)
- basic knowledge of Agile / SCRUM project management process
- basic experience with overlooking automated tests using CI/CD pipeline e.g. Jenkins, GitLab etc.
Why work with us:
- competitive salary
- flexible working hours (core hours: 10am - 2pm)
- remote work as and when needed (up to 2-3 days per week)
- laidback and relaxed atmosphere in our office on Poznan’s Old Square (Stary Rynek)
- work alongside very senior and capable technical team on exciting international projects
- as an early team member - have real and direct impact on QA processes used in the company
- [B2B / FV] 20 days of paid holiday / unlimited sick leave
- best gear: MacBook Pro and everything else you will request as your preferred equipment (within reason ;-)