🤓 DevOps Engineer
13 000 - 20 000 PLN gross
🌍 FLYR | Dekerta 24, Kraków🖥 http://www.flyrlabs.com
At FlyR, we're changing the way airline industries use data to ease the traveler’s experience — from dynamic pricing, elastic demand forecasting, to bundling the best offers for end users. We’re taking off on a mission to deliver a real-time prediction and tracking platform to major travel industry partners, each with millions of consumers hungry for a new, first-rate travel shopping experience.
To achieve this vision, we’re looking for a talented & diverse group of DevOPS Engineer who love traveling and solving technical complexities to join our rapidly growing startup in Kraków.
Our Engineering team is responsible for all things data infrastructure — building scalable data flows, crafting service architectures, and bringing leading-edge ML-based products to market.
As a team of engineers, we strongly believe in fostering an environment for intellectually interesting work that advances your career progression on this journey. Let’s get you on board soon.
What will your destination look like at FlyR?
- You will work with developers and data scientists to regularly ship the latest new features for the FusionRM platform, in order to disrupt the airline industry's pricing problems. We are primarily a Python shop for both data science and product features.
- You will help design, configure, and administer a robust and scalable hosted production and preproduction infrastructure primarily utilizing Google Cloud Platform. We use Spinnaker, Kubernetes, Airflow and more.
- You will lead the evaluation and selection of application and infrastructure monitoring tools, security and vulnerability products, and other DevOps tool choices.
- You will identify and codify best practices for managing production systems with limited resources, including identifying and leveraging the capabilities of hosted service providers.
- You will balance and prioritize your time between resolving developer productivity issues, tactical deployment and support issues, and strategic operational initiatives.
- You will operate as a leader by mentoring new members, growing the engineering-excellence culture, and influencing the product roadmap
What can you bring on this trip?
- Demonstrated DevOps experience
- You have significant experience in deploying and supporting cloud-native applications and services on a major public cloud provider.
- You show real passion for modern software development practices.
- You have experience with operational controls and making tradeoffs to ensure engineer productivity and operational reliability.
- You show a real passion for the latest distributed analytics technologies and microservices architecture.
- You are genuinely eager to make an impact in a high-functioning and high performing Engineering organization.
- Good written and oral, communication skills in English
- Regular employment contract (or B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Hardware to choose
- Health Care
- More to come
FusionRM, our dynamic revenue management platform, used by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. FusionRM unlocks unique opportunities by leveraging a forecasting platform that was built from the ground up to use machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques throughout an airline's commerce funnel. Our platform is growing with strong customer demand for this game-changing tool.
Funding: Total $24M to date, including top tier investors such as Peter Thiel, JetBlue (one of the United States' largest airlines), Streamlined Ventures, AXA, Amadeus, Western Technology Investment (WTI), and more