🤓 Data Scientist
14 000 - 25 000 PLN gross
🌍 FLYR | Dekerta 24, Kraków🖥 http://www.flyrlabs.com
At FlyR, we're changing the way airline industries use data to ease the traveler’s experience — from dynamic pricing, elastic demand forecasting, to bundling the best offers for end users. We’re taking off on a mission to deliver a real-time prediction and tracking platform to major travel industry partners, each with millions of consumers hungry for a new, first-rate travel shopping experience.
We treat data science as the core of all of our products within the company. Our team is not afraid of attacking difficult econometric problems affecting air travel and delivering bold, new solutions based on real-time prediction models and optimization algorithms; forecasts of future trends from terabytes of daily data on travel demand; and hyper-personalized price elasticity curves.
To achieve this vision, we’re looking for multi-talented Data Scientists who want to be key contributors at our accelerating startup in the Krakow office.
What will your destination look like at FlyR?
- You will work on mission-critical projects to launch new models and capabilities as well as improve current models that have an instant meaningful impact for FLYR’s core product, FusionRM, into production for reputable airline brands.
- You will collaborate in a fast-paced environment with other talented data scientists and engineers to solve ambitious and complex optimization problems in the travel industry
- You will work with large, complex data sets and solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
- You will research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of FLYR’s user facing products.
- You will conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- You will build and prototype analysis pipelines to provide insights at scale as well as develop comprehensive knowledge of airline data schemas, advocating for changes needed to improve the overall production system.
- You will interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (e.g., cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings through skillful visualizations of quantitative information.
What can you bring on this trip?
- You have a degree and/or advanced domain expertise and successful industry experience in Computer Science, Math, Economics, or Operation Research.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, including expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods.
- Applied experience with machine learning on large datasets.
- You are fluent writing analytical code in Python (preferred), R or Matlab.
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem.
- You are eager to learn and apply good software engineering practice and are not afraid of working with software engineers to productionize data science models and algorithms.
- You are based in/around Krakow or willing to relocate to work in the Krakow office.
- Experience with TensorFlow and/or PyTorch as well as Deep Learning experience, especially related to Reinforcement Learning, is a big plus.
- Knowledge of high-performance programming languages and frameworks (C++, CUDA) is a plus.
What we can offer you?
- Regular employment contract (or B2B)
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Work equipment to choose
- Medical care
- More to come…
About FLYR product
FusionRM, our dynamic revenue management platform, used by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. FusionRM unlocks unique opportunities by leveraging a forecasting platform that was built from the ground up to use machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques throughout an airline's commerce funnel. Our platform is growing with strong customer demand for this game-changing tool.
More about us