🤓 Data Science Lead
10 000 - 15 000 PLN net
🌍 FLYR | Grodzka 42, Kraków🖥 http://www.flyrlabs.com
At FLYR, we're changing the way airline industries use data to ease the traveller’s experience from dynamic pricing, elastic demand forecasting, to bundling the best offers for end users. We’re taking off on a mission to deliver a real-time prediction and tracking platform to major travel industry partners, each with millions of consumers hungry for a new, first-rate travel shopping experience.
To achieve this vision, we’re looking for Data Science Lead in Kraków, Poland. As a team of Data Science Engineers, we strongly believe that understanding client’s big data and implementing the final algorithm architecture is key to building a great product.
- Be the lead expert and communicator on Emirates pricing and the FLYR FusionRM Price Validation
- Stay in touch with Data Scientists and Engineers in San Francisco
- Validate the data provided by Emirates and ensure that it meets our needs and quality
- Understanding the clients’ point of view and requirements is key and being able to lead and advise the internal DS on best next steps for model and result improvement as well as leading the final algorithm architecture to meet the project needs
- This would be a 50% hands-on role
- Excessive travelling - San Francisco, Dubai, other locations
- Data Science Lead will be reporting directly into the Head of Data Science in USA.
- Strong data analysis and data science programming skills
- Bonus points if it is related to the airline industry or pricing
- Strong communication skills with a willingness to travel and meet with clients in person
- Experience working in (preferably leading) a team to deliver
- Able to get up to speed with a large, complicated project quickly
- Excellent written and oral, communication skills in English.
- Masters/PhD in Statistics, Math, Economics or other Data Science/Pricing-related field
- B2B or regular employment contract
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- More to come…