🤓 Financial Software Developer
19 000 - 32 000 PLN gross
🌍 FIS Global | Hornsgatan, sztokholm🖥 https://www.fisglobal.com/
FIS Front Arena is a leading global provider of financial software. We build systems for financial trading, risk management and position control. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions to make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions. Independent of what asset class being traded: whether it is stock, commodities, rates or currencies; or whether it’s done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just parts of it. We support the whole process from sell-side to buy-side, front-to-back.
As a developer in our Models team you will be challenged with a wide range of tasks, ranging from design, development and maintenance of our solution in PRIME, one of the client applications for financial trading in Front Arena. The Models team solves problems related to pricing and modelling of financial instruments and derivatives in all asset classes. This is typically implemented using C/C++ or our own Arena Data Flow Language.
We will offer you financial challenges, where understanding customer requirements and solving problems is a key part, in combination with creating advanced technical solutions. You will be part of a team with skilled and motivated developers that take full responsibility for its solution which includes both working on continuous improvements as well as innovations. We believe that the best solutions are built if you can be proud of what you produce! By working closely together with the Product Owner in your SCRUM team you will get a deep understanding of market needs.
We are seeking motivated individuals interested in financial mathematics, with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills:
- M Sc. in Engineering Physics, Industrial Engineering and Management, Computer Science or similar degree.
- 0-5 years of experience in system development.
- Experience in an object oriented language. Knowledge in C/C++ is a plus.
- Knowledge in financial mathematics. Strong interest in finance and mathematics.
- Aspiring to develop a successful career in software development with a leading financial technology company!
In addition to this we believe that you:
- Like to take initiatives and influence the direction of your own development
- Have strong analytical thinking with an attitude that problems are to be solved
- Are communicative and strongly like to work in a team and share knowledge with others
- Are not afraid of challenging your colleagues in their mindset
- Have interest/experience in agile methodologies and software test automation
But most of all we expect you to have a genuine interest in solving financial related problems and working with software development! We are passionate about our work, but we also know that life balance is important and that a fun workplace breeds creativity and innovation.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.