🤓 Natural Language Processing Specialist
13 000 - 16 000 PLN gross
🌍 Findwise Sp. z o.o. | Widok 16, Warszawa🖥 https://findwise.com/en
👉 Nice to have:
Would you like working with creativity and an open mind in the use of machine learning tools to be part of your daily responsibilities?
If you’re looking to be a great client's advisor and make an impact, Findwise is the right place!
Some of the tasks that you will be responsible for:
- Building end-to-end NLP models
- Gathering and cleaning data
- Advising clients on what actions can be replaced by broadly understood Artificial Intelligence
- Engineering and updating chatbot
- Establishing a data pipeline for one-time and reinforcement learning
- Monitor production performance and optimize as required
- Sales assistance in identifying, pricing and describing machine learning tasks
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or a related field, or post-graduate studies in Data Science
- Min. of 1 year of professional experience
- At least 1 year of NLP experience
- Good understanding of machine learning principles
- Expertise in Deep learning-based Natural Language Processing
- Extensive experience in programming languages (Python, Java, or both preferred)
- Experience taking research hypotheses to production
- Familiarity with NLP libraries like Rasa, SpaCy, FastText, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in NLP domain
- The ability to read, understand, and explain to others, scientific papers on state-of-the-art machine learning and computer science, as well as the ability to prototype, evaluate and improve the ideas described
- Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimum supervision
- Fluent in English, min. B2
Additional points for:
- Hands-on experience with bot frameworks like LUIS, DialogFlow, etc.
- Hands-on experience in hypothesis testing and rapid prototyping methodologies
- Knowledge of chatbot engineering (ecosystem), trends, and best practices
- Experience productionizing and maintaining ML-based automated solutions
- Good knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Kaggle portfolio.
Would you like to know what our employees are saying about their career experiences?
Beyond the exciting professional challenges, we offer flexible work time in a multinational environment, awesome kick-offs, dinners, sports activities and much more. Findwise is an inspiring and Great Place To Work in.