🤓 Senior Ruby Engineer
10 000 - 18 000 PLN net
🌍 Filestack | Lubelska 29, Herbewo, Kraków🖥 https://www.filestack.com/
TINT by Filestack is a social media marketing service built for brands that want to reach their audience in new and innovative ways. TINT enables companies to collect their user generated and marketing content into a compelling and real time social media visualization.
TINT is a self managed SAAS platform that enables you to collect, curate, and display your best social content in social hubs. You can embed your TINT anywhere there is a pixel. Brands rely on TINT to run hashtag campaigns, contests, product launches, and all their social displays.
Senior Ruby Developer
- Build features and maintain an application that allows marketers to discover, moderate, personalize and display user generated content for more that 5000 companies around the world.
- Ensure high performance of backend services and web application viewed more than 2 millions times every day.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to coordinate work efforts.
- Be responsible for long term code quality of what you write and maintain.
- Develop beautiful, maintainable code, with test driven CI/CD development.
- Identify, propose, and implement process improvements to continually increase the team’s productivity and efficiency.
- Exercise code reviews & provide constructive feedback.
- Effectively collaborate with Product, QA, UX, and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical).
- 4+ years of strong experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework.
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience with RSpec or similar TDD frameworks.
- Experience with Git and GitHub.
- Strong belief in practices such as code reviews, test automation, and continuous delivery.
- Team player with good verbal and written communications skills. Must be comfortable working with technical and non-technical colleagues.
"Nice to have" requirements:
- Experience with social media APIs (e.g. Facebook Graph API).
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, Memcached, Redis and/or Elasticsearch.
- Experience managing Linux-based servers.
- Experience working with the myriad AWS services.
- Familiarity with containerization solutions like Docker.
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract.
- Paid holiday (26 days for B2B).
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head.
- Private healthcare (Luxmed).
- Sports card (Multisport).
- Free English classes.
- Monthly team building and socializing events.
- Decent coffee.
- MacBook Pro + external monitors.
- Table football, Udemy access etc.
Sounds interesting? Let us know and just press an "Apply" button!