🤓 Senior Cloud Engineer
11 000 - 21 000 PLN net
🌍 Fibertide | Wyszyńskiego 41, Wrocław🖥 https://fibertide.com
👉 Nice to have:
At Fibertide you will be implementing cloud-based infrastructure for complex applications, developing specialized data-processing software, advising our customers and their development teams about cloud-native solutions and developing in-house utilities for managing cloud systems. Companies from around the world will depend on your help to get the most out of the cloud, using systems designed by Fibertide. You will join our special cloud forces team, solving unconventional technical challenges that nobody else can tackle.
- A friendly atmosphere in a small company, where all voices matter.
- A chance to work in small, focused teams with highly-skilled and result-oriented people.
- Working remotely or at our office, at a ratio that suits your preference.
- A low-stress environment where we do not let the pace of product development get on our nerves.
- Very flexible working hours with virtually no constraints.
- Private health care package, comfy office and time for personal development.
- A competitive salary.
We expect that you…
- Have extensive experience designing, implementing and upkeeping complex cloud-based systems for web applications, data pipelines or other services.
- Are thoroughly familiar with most, if not all, AWS and GCP services, know their best practices, and can leverage them to their maximum potential.
- Are experienced with Infrastructure as Code paradigm (Terraform, CloudFormation or similar tools), and some modern configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc.).
- Will impress us with your programming skills, regardless of the choice of technology.
- Feel an urge to stay up-to-date with newest cloud trends, and can learn new tools and technologies very quickly.
- Have great communication skills, and can represent the company before our partners.
- Are comfortable sharing what you’ve learned and assisting your coworkers in areas you are more knowledgeable about.
- Never give up when facing unusual problems and challenges.
- Are a perfectionist, dislike compromises, and always thrive to deliver the best solution possible.
- Are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Live nearby or are willing to travel to our office in Wrocław at least every few weeks - while you can work remotely, we see great value in occasional meetings.
Bonus points if you…
- Can work outside the agile framework.
- Have significant experience managing complex Kubernetes clusters.
- Have detailed knowledge about cloud service providers other than AWS and GCP.
- Can boast a degree in theoretical Computer Science.
- Have interest or experience in machine learning technologies.
- Are usually available during the working hours in Europe.
If you’re interested, drop us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org