🤓 Full Stack Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
6 800 - 13 000 PLN gross
🌍 F-secure | Rataje 164, Poznań🖥 http://www.f-secure.com
👉 Nice to have:
Software engineer wanted! to work with one of our key corporate security products!
If you enjoy working with C# and .NET technology, have some frontend experience, know networks and like to learn more about security, F-Secure Radar Team in Poznań wants to work with you! This is an unusual opportunity for you to work together with IT security experts and develop your security expertise while still staying on the programming side. You will develop vulnerability management and scanning solution which gives users visibility into shadow IT and ability to respond to critical vulnerabilities associated with cyber threats.
Our teams have fluent and flexible ways of working, they self-organize and lead their own work to fulfill their goals. You are expected to do the same. However, whenever you need help, second opinion or a consultancy, seniors, experts, hackers are always available for you.
- with a distributed scanning platform working in the cloud as well as on-premise
- developing, debugging, testing, bug fixing, doing code reviews, automated testing and troubleshooting
- designing on an application level
- take a part in work coordination: code reviews, effort estimations in sprint planning and preplanning
- Participates in an adaptation of new tools and practices
To succeed in this role we hope you have the following skills:
- Good knowledge about computer networks and network services
- Interest and knowledge about Cyber Security
- Familiar with agile/scrum
- Experience using cloud platforms, Jenkins and GIT
- English at least on communicative level
We offer flexibility in the workplace and a vibrant, friendly, international company culture with a Nordic management style. You will join a friendly, supportive and open community. We live our values instead of printing them on the walls.
This position offers a diverse range of paths towards success and career growth. Sounds interesting, please apply asap!