🤓 Frontend Software Engineer
10 500 - 14 800 PLN net
🌍 F-secure | Rataje 164, Poznań🖥 http://www.f-secure.com
👉 Nice to have:
If you love learning new technologies, diving into new frameworks and assignments, you are a fast learner, F-Secure Cyber Security Services R&D in Poznan want to work with you!
Our teams have fluent and flexible ways of working, they self-organize and lead their own work to fulfill their goals. You’re expected to do the same. However whenever you do need help, second opinion or a consultancy, seniors, experts, hackers are always available for you.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Frontend Software Engineer to join a team of professionals working on the fastest growing product of the company: Rapid Detection and Response Service. It helps prepare organizations for advanced cyber attacks, before and after they happen. More info available at: https://www.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/rapid-detection-and-response-service
We work in small teams, so communication and team skills inside and outside team are key assets for our international team members.
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Accurately and efficiently implement front ends (as on designs)
- Developing new user-facing features
- Optimizing components for maximum performance
- Participate in code reviews, tests and pair-programming
- Provide support of existing functionality, including maintenance, bug fixing and escalated support issues
What we offer:
- Challenging and interesting problems that will push you to learn new ideas, systems and ways of working
- In-house trainings and extra training budget
- The opportunity to work for the good guys! We make our customers lives safer
- To be part of our Fellowship: relentlessly work together with like-minded, curious professionals who care about each other and act like a friend would
- Good coffee, tea, snacks and fruits
And of course, we offer competitive salary and benefits including private health care, remote working, Multisport, English classes and many more things to keep our best asset – people - happy!
What we expect you to have:
- Experience with Vue.js 2.0
- Design pattern knowledge
- Tooling knowledge (webpack, gulp, etc)
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Experience with Git
- Team player attitude
- Good English (the team language is English)
We also value experience of the following:
- AWS developer experience is a big plus
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with AngularJS
- Python knowledge is a plus
- NodeJS experience is a plus
- Unit testing skills
- Being comfortable with HTML/CSS styling is a plus
- Familiarity with Scrum
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
What? Aren't we known for doing superhuman and mystical Cyber Security stuff at F-Secure? We do advanced Cyber Security and you can expect to work arm in arm with the best experts on this field. Relax though, nothing to fear, no mystical stuff just common sense and industry best practices. As a bonus, you will learn a lot from our hackers.
We offer flexibility in the workplace and a vibrant, friendly, international company culture with a Nordic management style. You will join a friendly, supportive and open community. We live our values instead of printing them on the walls. Apply now!