We are looking for 5 .NET developers to help support our US Customer building new features from their conception to their deployment in production at financial area.
Hybrid work in the office in Wrocław (4-day WFO / 1-day WFH).
- building new features from their conception to their deployment in production
- handling all aspects of product lifecycle including production assistance and incident resolution on the cloud platform
- contributing to the Improvement of the team methodologies: continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing, process, and methodology definition
- ingesting and mapping data point locations of client document
- storing extracted data points and their locations.
- building a component for document/data point visualization
- establishing a document library and connections across Aladdin applications
- integrating the component into the library
- incorporating the entire workflow into the existing inspect data functionality
- 5 years of the following:
- knowledge of C# and .Net Core
- knowledge of React/Java Script, TypeScript/CSS/Html
- knowledge of various design scalable services using API-first principle using REST / gRPC
- knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes and cloud Azure Services
- practitioner of Agile
What do we offer?
- Stable employment based on a B2B contract
- Paid time off
- Company laptop and monitor
- Subsidized private medical care
- Multisport card for sports activities
- Progress and development reviews every six months
- "Bench" option - if a project ends, we don't terminate the collaboration
- Transparent communication with employees
- Opportunity to engage in the organization's development
- We gladly share knowledge by organizing training sessions through Eyzee Academy
- Competent team, mostly consisting of senior professionals
- Working with tools like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket
- We focus on team integration and enjoy spending time together :)
EYZEE is: A Polish company specializing in complex IT and consulting projects for businesses in the financial, telecommunications, and public sectors. We are a cohesive team of consultants with knowledge and extensive experience in creating and maintaining solutions. Our key priorities include clarifying requirements before coding, the quality of the code we produce, testing, and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD). Our projects mainly involve creating new microservices or adding new features to existing solutions. Additionally, we develop our own applications and plugins that not only streamline work but also enhance our expertise. One of them, eZee Worklog, can be downloaded here. We are a partner of Atlassian.