IMPORTANT: This person will work on L2 (in the context of application maintenance), together with the other DevOps must cover the time window between 7-22 CET. It is not about working during these hours, but on-call (including weekends). DevOps Engineers set their schedule by themselves.
If you worked in application development and operations, have experience in at least one programming language, DevOps work culture excites you then you are our perfect candidate. You will be part of a world-class product engineering team that is paving the path for new ways for enterprises to consume ever-increasing cloud services. As a member of globally distributed team, you will support growth and maintenance of strategic platform capabilities that enable our customers cloud like experience working with our product portfolio fulfilling the mission of being the platform where the world comes together, enabling the innovations that enrich our work, life and planet.
- Engage in incident resolution, build mitigation plans, and constantly improve observability of owned applications.
- Identify and troubleshoot any availability or performance issues at multiple layers of deployment.
- Engage with Product Engineering in design, implementation, and maintenance of the build/release infrastructure.
- Work with Product Engineering development teams to grow their knowledge and abilities to be self-sufficient while working with infrastructure.
- Improve overall developer experience by ensuring that tools and systems used by developers are easy to use, available and working in an efficient manner.
- Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity and establish the appropriate scalability plans.
- Integrate systems and build configurations to drive and innovate around on-prem and public cloud-based platform across the organization.
- Configure and operate the infrastructure of SaaS applications with focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
5+ years of hands-on professional software development experience building, deploying, and maintaining customer facing applications at scale on-prem and/or in cloud environments.
You have knowledge of:
- an Agile/Scrum SDLC
- event-driven architecture
- setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- twelve-factor app methodology
Infrastructure configuration and management
- You have experience in running production systems utilizing microservices and distributed systems architecture at scale
- You have a background in workload based on cloud-based system with at least one of the leading public cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Containerization and orchestration
- You know how to build and operate Docker containers – design, construction, and optimization
- You have experience with defining and managing applications that operate on orchestration platforms
- You have working experience with service mesh configuration (nice to have)
API Gateway Engineering (nice to have)
- You understand common API concepts and standards as well as aspects of data storage, service status and session handling
- You are familiar with API management system for high availability, resilience, and recovery
- You know how to deploy, configure, tune, and monitor API Gateways
- You know how to apply API policies and standards for security and standardization of an enterprise
- 100% remote work
- MultiSport Plus
- Group insurance
- E-learning platform