With over 2,000 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 600,000 active traders and 4+ trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
As a Senior Platform Engineer, you’ll have hands-on experience working as part of a Platform team, leveraging your skills to build solutions to influence and align teams.
You will join our Platform department, the team that works in a production field with high load, high availability, and geo-spreading systems.
- Build CI/CD pipelines, tools, and automation that enable developer autonomy and improve their productivity.
- Hands-on development of proof of concepts and evaluation of new technologies
- Collaborate extensively with product teams to understand their requirements; educate them through documentation/training and improve the adoption of the platforms/tools.
- Architect and develop services, microservices and promote a platform-first approach to drive integration and scalability.
- Works closely with product owners and engineers to design, implement, and continually improve highly scalable applications and services
- Drive decisions around platform technology and architectural choices, balancing the trade-offs between technical, business, and customer needs
- Automate the entire lifecycle of platform components from provisioning through decommissioning.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong experience in Python, Golang or a similar language
- Strong experience with Kubernetes (Cloud and on-prem, kubeadm, kubespray)
- Ability to work with Helm and experience with Helmfile, kustomize
- Operations and design of high availability systems with SLAs
- Well-versed in concepts such as CI/CD, Infrastructure-as-Code, PaaS etc.
- Strong Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kaniko
- Hand-on experience with observability platforms/tools like ELK/Fluentd/Fluenbit, Grafana/Prometheus/OpenTelemetry, Cortex/InfluxDB and Jaeger/Zipkin
- Proven experience in leading major initiatives from requirements, design, and implementation to ongoing lifecycle management.
What we offer:
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings