Ework Group - founded in 2000, listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, with around 13,000 independent professionals on assignment - we are the total talent solutions provider who partners with clients, in both the private and public sector, and professionals to create sustainable talent supply chains.
With a focus on IT/OT, R&D, Engineering and Business Development, we deliver sustainable value through a holistic and independent approach to total talent management. By providing comprehensive talent solutions, combined with vast industry experience and excellence in execution, we form successful collaborations. We bridge clients and partners & professionals throughout the talent supply chain, for the benefit of individuals, organizations and society.
For our client, global pharmaceutical company, we realize a recruitment process on the position Salesforce CRM Analytics Developer.
You will join a Salesforce team to develop, implement and design advanced analytical solutions based on Salesforce CRM Analytics covering end-to-end development.
- Design, develop and maintain Salesforce CRM Analytics datasets, dashboards and lenses
- Preparing data from various sources - among others Salesforce CRM and external databases
- Creating and maintaining data flows and recipes to transform and cleanse data
- Developing and maintaining complex visualizations
- Cooperating with stakeholders to understand business requirements as well design analytics solutions
- Cooperating with the other IT teams to assured data integrity and security
- Testing analytics solutions
- Migrating and deploying Saleforce CRM Analytics code in production
- Maintaining documentation of analytical solutions
- Following technical trends regarding to the Salesforce CRM Analytics
An ideal candidate profile:
- Higher education level - IT or similar are preferred
- Over 3 years of experience as Salesforce Developer using Salesforce CRM Analytics - datasets, flows, dashboards, integration
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Analytics working end-2-end development process
- Being fluent in data cleaning, transformation and preparation techniques
- Very good communication skills to cooperate with business and the other teams
- Possibility to work between 6:00 AM and 14:00 PM European local time zone
- Fluent speaker of English written and spoken - working within strictly international environment
Nice to have:
- Salesforce certficates for CRM Analytics e.g. Salesforce Cerftified CRM Analytics and Discovery Consultant
- Experience in working within pharmaceutical or related sectors
- B2B agreement
- Transparent working conditions with both Ework and the client
- Current support during our cooperation
- Possibility to work in an international environment
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Teambuilding events