Ework Group - founded in 2000, listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, with around 13,000 independent professionals on assignment - we are the total talent solutions provider who partners with clients, in both the private and public sector, and professionals to create sustainable talent supply chains.
For our Client from banking sector we are looking Project Manager:
The requested role will act as the Project Manager for a new project regarding Recovery Testing Framework and Uplift. Allocation will be 100% until March 2024 and 50% from March and onwards.
The responsibility of this role includes:
- Drive and manage the project, to meet the following objectives:
- Establish a recovery testing framework and governance to support it
- Expand testing requirements to mandate regular failover testing of individual applications including requirement to define data restore requirement and how production data restore is possible given regulatory requirements.
- Align / standardize approach to regular failover testing
- Ensure that all testing has a business purpose
- Establish consistency in success criteria for testing
- Coordinate and drive collaboration with other projects and line organizations.
- Drive socialization and approval process
- Support evidence collection for closing audit findings triggering this project
Description of knowledge and experience:
- Experience in establishing, leading and delivering complex projects as testing framework and maturation is a critical audit issue with a complex proposed solution.
- Strong stakeholder management skills required, incl. senior stakeholders and governance forums
- Strong PM needed to navigate complex areas and drive collaboration with multiple projects
- Good familiarity with processes required/preferred
- Experience with failover and restore from backup testing highly desired. Experience with frameworks and guidelines around testing helpful.
- B2B agreement
- Transparent working conditions with both Ework and the client
- Current support during our cooperation
- Possibility to work in an international environment
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Teambuilding events