🤓 Project Manager
7 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Evojam | ul. Mickiewicza 62, Warszawa🖥 http://www.evojam.com
As a Project Manager in Evojam you will meet clients from around the globe, guide and support them through the whole cooperation. You will also assure to have a happy and high performing team of engineers and provide every day support. You will take care of SCRUM process and the whole cycle of software development, knowing when to step in or step out in your role to let the team grow.
We are looking for an experienced person who wants to help bring to life ambitious, international projects and see how the high-quality web applications are being developed in state-of-the-art technologies. Someone with a sparkle in their eye, who loves his/her job. An individual who is interested in constant learning and sharing the knowledge. It should be someone who likes to work in a dynamic and challenging environment of a small company, who wishes to have an impact on the organisation that he/she works in.
Sounds like an ideal mission for you? Let’s see the details!
Scope of work
- Facilitating the work of our Scrum teams.
- Ensuring proper use of the Scrum framework.
- Coaching team members in the application of the Scrum framework.
- Communicating with customers around the globe
- Agreeing sprint scopes and priorities with product owners
- Time and budget management - staying on schedule and in defined budget
- Ensuring successful execution of projects from the beginning to customer satisfaction.
- Taking care of customer satisfaction across multiple touchpoints.
- Daily cooperation with the Project Manager, Management, Sales, Head of Development, HR Manager and Office Manager.
- Professional experience in serving as a Project Manager/Scrum Master, or a Developer/Software Engineer, or a Product Owner… etc.
- Certified ScrumMaster or Certified Scrum Product Owner certificates are welcome (but not required).
- Fluent command of English is a must. Native speakers are also very welcome (Polish is not required).
- Knowledge about Agile software development process - technical and business understanding.
- Experience in gathering requirements.
- Openness and empathy.
- Ability to make decisions quickly.
- Ability to inspire and motivate.
- Risk-management capabilities.
- Ability to think critically.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Internal drive to deliver, to work without supervision.
- Being passionate about your job and able to inspire and motivate your team mates - keeping the team spirit high!
What you get (aka Benefits)
- Challenging, ambitious and global projects
- Possibility to grow in a dynamic organisation with a startup vibe
- Great autonomy and flexibility of action
- Competitive salary
- Learning, learning and growth. Technology & soft skills
- Great team
- All the tools you need
- Opportunity to grow as a technical writer or public speaker in your area of expertise
- 20 days of paid vacation on B2B
- Flexible working hours
- Educational budget
- Constantly expanded library of books; new books are purchased on request
- 20% remote - possibility of remote Fridays
- Great office location - close to subway, tram and main transit roads
Salary range: 7000 - 12000 PLN, for most experienced candidates up to 16000 (B2B or contract of employment - umowa o pracę)