🤓 SharePoint Developer
20 160 - 25 200 PLN net
🌍 eVici | Obrzeżna 1A, Warszawa🖥 https://www.serviceheftebolig.no
👉 Nice to have:
💸 Salary: 20 160 – 25 200 PLN/mo or $5300 – $7100 USD/mo
🤝 Contract: B2B
📍Location: 100% remote or Warszawa
🏃♂️ Start: ASAP
📏 Length: long-term
ITCraftship is a premium recruitment company helping international startup businesses find and screen the right talent to help them reach their development and business goals.
Right now we’re working with eVici, a Norwegian company, and our long-term client to grow their development team. eVici is a startup in the real estate and farming industry. They have created a modern home maintenance solution (Servicehefte Bolig) and now they are working on a project to help farmers with their daily tasks.
The project we need help with right now is for a Norwegian business that builds SharePoint solutions for some of the biggest real estate development companies in Norway. They work with the latest Microsoft technologies from the Office365 suite, so expect to use the latest and greatest including Office365 SharePoint, SPFx, React, C#.
If you join the team your daily activities will include building SharePoint solutions that will interact with SharePoint Online REST API and MS Graph API to support users of the real estate companies. You will be mostly building and deploying new features (80%) and maintaining existing code base as well as create and update documentation (20%). You will collaborate with the lead SharePoint developer.
- fully remote setup or on-site in our Warsaw office;
- work in an international, agile team;
- small and growing team;
- exposure to a wide range of interesting technologies;
- competitive salary depending on your experience;
- delicious coffee (only if you choose to work in the Warsaw office);
- your written and spoken English communication skills are very good
- you have experience with React
- you’ve worked with SharePoint
- you’ve had exposure to SharePoint related technologies: CSOM, SPFx, Pnp.js
- you integrated with SharePoint REST API and MS Graph API
- strong C# programming skills
- familiarity with other tools and APIs from the Office365 suite
- domain knowledge within real estate and construction
Our recruitment process is well organised and fast-paced. We're engineers ourselves, so we know whom we're looking for. It is possible to shake hands on the offer in as little as 3 – 4 weeks from starting the process. We value your time and offer feedback at every step of the process.
Please only apply using the APPLY button below – we won't process applications sent by e-mail or through other sources.