🤓 Senior UX / UI Designer
8 000 - 12 000 PLN net
🌍 Espeo Software | Baraniaka 6, Poznań🖥 https://espeo.eu/
Espeo is an Agile software house focused on greenfield, international startup projects. We're located in the heart of Poznań and we employ over 60 people. Our mission is helping others grow - both our clients as well as our developers. You'll have a real influence on the technology of the web, mobile and blockchain applications we create. Agility and collaboration are our core values, and we strongly believe that it's the people that bring about real changes.
Have you thought about being a Senior UX / UI Designer? Already have experience? Great! We are looking for someone like you.
By joining us you get:
- team leader support
- a wide range of benefits (private medical health care, multisport)
- flexible working hours
- possibility of working remotely
- constant development and creative work
- training & conference budget
- integration events
- fresh fruit and good coffee every day
- trainings and knowledge sharing with more experienced testers
- … and so much more
As a Senior UX / UI Designer you will be:
- managing the process of usability analysis by creating personas, use cases and information architecture
- conducting workshops on defining the scope and design of the product with developers, Product Owners and target users
- designing aesthetic interfaces at every level of complexity (sketches, models, prototypes), paying particular attention to details
- designing interactions and usability in newly created and existing interfaces
- close cooperation with the development team during implementations (functional consultations, assets preparation, quality control)
As a Senior UX / UI Designer we expect you to have:
- 3+ years experience in designing websites, UI / UX mobile and web applications
- Ability to design aesthetic, functional and advanced B2B and B2C interfaces using data visualization
- Ability to create interactive prototypes for designed solutions
- Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, InVision, UXPin, Zeplin, etc.
- Design Systems
- Interface Design Patterns
- User Story Mapping
- Usability Design
- Responsive Design
Sounds good to you? Don’t hesitate and apply! We are waiting for you to join us.
Please include: "I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended." to your resume.