🤓 Full Stack Engineer
🌍 ESL | Center, Köln🖥 https://www.eslgaming.com/
This position is available as either 100% remote in the EU or you can work at our headquarters in Cologne.
What we are searching for:
- You want to make a difference.
- You are enthusiastic, autonomous and eager to operate complex tasks.
- You are willing, to be part of the team and help us to achieve our goals.
At ESL, we are esports, our mission is to create a world where everybody can be somebody. We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our growing Pro Sites team and build out the next generation of our platform.
As a Full Stack Engineer Pro Sites you will be responsible for setting up & maintaining applications for our Masters and Challenger Tier Tournament websites, such as IEM, ESL One, ESL Pro League CS:GO, Rainbow Six: Siege and ESL National Championships. You will work closely together with a Product Manager to define the technical vision of our most important products,including deciding on the technologies used to build it and how it is put together.
Your Future Tasks:
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Provide estimation for upcoming work
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Writing tests to ensure reliability & minimize maintenance burden.
- Documenting your work so others understand it
- 2+ years’ experience as a full stack engineer
- Experience in writing backend software such as PHP
- Experience with HTML, CSS
- Fluent English
- Team player who enjoys working in a collaborative, open environment
Nice to Have:
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies
- Experience with any of the following:
- Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Building API's and services using REST,SOAP
- Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Technical setup of websites (DNS, HTTPS)
- Test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Linux system administration
- Python, Wordpress, typo3
- Experience playing online games or knowledge of esports
ESL is the world's largest & leading eSports company, operating various online and offline competitions such as Intel Extreme Masters, ESL One, CS:GO Pro-League as well as numerous regional and national leagues. ESL has offices in 13 different countries and operations on all continents with around 500 employees. The global Headquarters is in Cologne, and we belong to MTG (Modern Times Group).
We are an incredibly fast paced digital company, driven by the passion for creating this new chapter of the sports entertainment history. We value independent minds, initiative and start-up mindset. We give quickly responsibilities and opportunities, with us you really can be somebody and have a positive impact.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.