🤓 Junior Android Developer
7 000 - 11 000 PLN gross
🌍 Esatto | ul. Krupnicza 3, Kraków🖥 https://www.esatto.se/en
Esatto is a Swedish digital agency. Our goal is to create useful digital services that simplify people’s everyday life. From the beginning of Esatto's existence, technology has been an important component to succeed. Great ideas and concepts are worthless if you can’t build them into a functioning whole.
Our hope is to carry on the Swedish heritage of being brave, curious and not afraid to fail. In our flat organization, everyone is granted authority but also responsibility. If we can stick to that, we have all the best conditions to create services that make a difference!
Are you the right person for us? And is Esatto the place for you?
As an Android Developer at Esatto you will work for one of our customers - a start-up in the digital health sector. You will be responsible for the Android native client connected to multiple devices via Bluetooth. You will collaborate closely with business, UX, and technology teammates in an agile environment.
- Good programming and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Android SDK
- Experience integrating Android applications with backend services and devices
- Knowledge of Android design patterns and best practices
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- Experience in health tech
- Experience working with cloud services especially Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with React Native
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams
Ideal candidates have a good understanding of the native mobile development. They should understand the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the eventual continuous improvement stage. We welcome an openness to new technologies, frameworks, and tools, and a genuine drive for continued self-improvement.
What we offer
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit