An education company is looking for a skilled, enthusiastic, and proactive person to join its Information Technology team. This individual will play a pivotal role in a rapidly expanding technology-driven business, utilizing extensive industry expertise and cutting-edge technology to assist in college and university partnerships.
Responsibilities will include designing, building, and sustaining intricate Microsoft Azure environments, implementing Infrastructure as Code (IaC), overseeing security and compliance measures, and handling release procedures.
- Leverage technical skills to develop and maintain highly secure data storage systems for our partners
- Management of software deployment and technical infrastructure
- Manage application configuration and secrets
- Implement Infrastructure as Code (Iac)
- Implement Continuous Delivery with appropriate release management workflows.
- Assist in managing and deploying appropriate Azure user permissions, and group assignments
- Assist in managing endpoints with Microsoft endpoint management tools to ensure security and compliance.
- Manage Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop environment for scale/uptime and secure access by remote staff
- Uphold the highest standards for data quality and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field or a DevOps certification
- Experience managing resources in the Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform including Containers, Function Apps, and task automation through Powershell.
- Experience developing in Powershell
- Extensive experience testing and troubleshooting to solve complex technical problems
- Impressive interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Experience with Microsoft Azure administrative functions
- Experience with Office 365 Administrative functions
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Microsoft DevOps certifications